Friday, January 30, 2009

A crazy new start to the year!


So I know I haven't posted for a while but it has been a crazy new year. Tanyin turned 7 and Tae turned 11! I wanted to do a cutsie little post about them both but I haven't had the time. Taegin got her dog Amica back which is all she has been wishing for. Tan got toys which is all he ever wishes for. I will post pics as soon as I find the cord to my camera. My sad news is that my friend from work passed away and I have to speak at her funeral. I have been shaking ever since her dad asked me. So please wish me good luck. Also if you could say a prayer for her family it would be nice. This is the second young daughter they have lost. Her dad was Kadin's mission president in Italy. I also wanted to say thanks to Kadin for coming to the funeral with me, I don't think I could face it without him. Anyways I hope my next post is a little more positive. Oh and by the way- I'M HAVING A GIRL and up for any name suggestions.

4 comments:

Joslin @ Just Batty said...

Wow, Whoa, and Whoa! Talk about a loaded post. I'm so sorry your friend passed away. Where are you working anyway? Congratualtions on the girl and I vote for Kamber.

stormee said...

Put the book down and do a real post. I am so sad I missed both their birthdays. What a poor excuse for an auntie. I am so sorry for Amber Lee's family. Good luck at the talk. Love ya, and Kad is always the best!!

Petersen Kids said...

I'm so sorry about your friend. I heard a little about it, I'm sure the talk was wonderful.

Congrats on the girl, so excited for you! I agree about Kadin, he is the best! Hope you sell lots of yummy girl scout cookies!

courtnee said...

Breez,
I am praying for you. We love your family. I do not have any names, that you would prefer ha! Ha! I am leaning for Lucy or Liz- I can just see you laughing right now. Anyway. Hope you are holding up with the loss and the pregnancy wish you the best and lov ya.
Court