Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tagged! My Quirks

The rules: Link person who tagged youTell about 6 Quirks of yoursTag 6 fellow bloggers to do the sameLeave comment to let them know.

Thanks for the tag Storm.
Lets see 1:I love the feeling of a cats nose when it is dry! Korie can confirm this!
2:I seem to smell everything (kind of like Gary)
3:I can't touch paper until I have lotion on my hands.
4:I really hate hair. If there is hair on my bar soap and it's not mine I throw it away.
5:When I'm going to be mean to someone I stick my tongue out and bite on it. (Bit I think you know what I mean)
6:If a sheet isn't finished I will rub it on my lips until they are sore. Hence the "corner blanket"

1 comment:

stormee said...

The quirks are sooo funny!! I miss you. I haven't seen you use a "corner blanket" in so long! love and miss you tons.