Thursday, October 2, 2008

What is better than a kitten curled up on your bed.


So I just wanted to put on a little post on how much I love my animals. I know Stormee will make fun of me but they really are like my kids. I have three cats, My old boys Rhen and Bagira, Saphira Taegin's cat seen in the pic. We also are taking care of a kitten of Dr. McGuire's that she is going to show at the cat show coming up. Her name is Bubbles. I also have two German shepherds, Amica and Xander. There really is not a better breed out there. I know Chels, Danes come in at a close 2nd!

2 comments:

Korie said...

I am glad you love your cats. You are a good owner. I wish city could say the same about me. seph is a really pretty cat,she looks more grey than she used too.

Joslin @ Just Batty said...

Oh my gosh! I CANNOT believe I found your blog! I thought you fell off the face of the earth, litterally! -Joslin

p.s. I miss you! My blog is www.abattyfamily.blogspot.com or call me (435) 621-1173