Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Welcome to the world Katira!!!




Finally on Fri May 29, 2009 at 8:57pm we got to welcome the newest addition to our family! She weighed in at 8 lbs and 1 oz and was 20 inches long. She has dark hair and to me she is the most beautiful thing in the world. She had the worst cone head I have ever seen. I really want to thank my Mom, Stormee and Kadin for being there for me throughout everything. I really couldn't do this without them. Also Thank you Kor for coming up and for the delicious ribs I can't get enough of.

5 comments:

Bandi Olsen said...

She is gorgeous Breez! Congratulations, that is so exciting.

Brianne and Paul said...

She is such a beautiful baby Breezee! Congratulations on the new one!!

Sitterud Family said...

Breez, I am super happy that we had them the same day. I talked to kadin at about 6 and he said you weren't dialating that fast so I was getting nervous. But YAY!! She is the cutest!! I am really excited for you and for them to be friends!
Congrats, lOVE YA

The Justice Family said...

I love her...she is so cute...love you!

things we love... said...

Breeze..... she is absolutely gorgeous!!! That is so exciting! Babies are the best!! I am so happy for you! My blog is private my email is melstoker@msn.com, send me your email address!!