Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Summer Days!







I Really can't believe it's already the middle of July! Brynlee was in the Ballet Cinderella she was a "Cobbler" It was a cute ballet. The sad thing is that she had to preform sicker than a dog. She had a fever of like 103 that day but she wanted to preform so I let her. I would like to thank my Mom and Blondie for coming and supporting her! Kat is growing every day. She is like the biggest bawl baby so if anyone has some suggestions for colic feel free to advise me! Tan attended the Lehi football camp and loved it. (He is NOT that chubby red head that is closest to the camera) He will be playing in a tackle league which I'm a little worried about! Matt and Tim are coaching his team so that makes me feel a little better! Tae just sits around and plays her ds. Lol at least she helps me with the baby!

8 comments:

Sitterud Family said...

I am so happy you did another post! Porter was so relieved to know who my fav cousin was...he had been asking!! So I tried Gripe Water and it works. You can probably get it at like a Rite Aid?!? All your kids are so cute...except the cubby red head, we all know that is Tan!!:)

stormee said...

Tan lost a lot of weight since last week, must have been all that football, and you died his hair brown? He might be a little young!! She is a beautiful ball-baby. Love ya.

Brianne and Paul said...

Your kids are all getting so big. Kat is such a beautiful baby. If it makes you feel any better, Madilyn was a great baby and now she is a living terror so hopefully yours will be the opposite.

Joslin @ Just Batty said...

Yeah, you're back in the blog world! I cannot believe your family is growing so much. I feel like I don't even know them anymore :(

Bandi Olsen said...

Breez she is GORGEOUS! I HAVE to see her in real life! I'm glad you did another post, keep us updated so we can see that sweet baby grow! Oh, your other kids are pretty darn cute also!

Tim Justice said...

Tan's going to get some great coaching....I will teach him to play dirty!

Cowley's said...

Hey! so i found you off Bits blog! your kids are adorable.And can't believe how fast they grow. we haven't seen you for years. My first was extreamly colic. the vaccume seemed to calm her alot and we did do the gripe water but we finally got some meds from the doctor. hope all is going well.
MacKell

courtnee said...

We love you guys too!! Cute pics and we still think Kat is adorable even if she is a crier.