Saturday, August 1, 2009

Girls day out at the Hogle Zoo!

We took a spur of the moment trip to the zoo today and had a blast! It was hot but it was totally worth it to spend the time with my girls! (Tan spent the day in Price)




At first Kat was a little overwhelmed! But then she decided it was pretty fun.








It was a really good day, we even spotted the baby snow leopard! Oh and I Love my Sleepy wrap and would recommend it to anyone with a baby! We parked the stroller and just used that. Kat didn't even bawl so it really is amazing!

4 comments:

Joslin @ Just Batty said...

Aghh... you're kids are just getting to big! I'm glad you had so much fun! I wish I could do more things on the spur of the moment like that.

stormee said...

Breez- your just gettin so independent!! I am so proud of you and it looked like so much fun! I love the pics of Kat and Moo Moo eating ice cream is hilar! Love you and can't wait to see you guys!

Brianne and Paul said...

Looks like yo had lots of fun. Your girls are beautful! Taegan looks so old, I hate how fast they grow.

Sitterud Family said...

I LOVE the sleepy wrap too!! I would also recommend it!! I really can't wait to see you guys.